Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Knitting Goals, Continued

Here are some smaller goals I have. Also, there are several patterns that I wish to publish this year that I do not want to expound upon at the present time. They are mostly small accessories so it seems fitting to mention them in this post.

I included this shawl in my last post, which is sort of a smaller project.

As well as this cool shawl in these colors:
I would like to turn the pattern of this cute shawl into a hat, since I probably don't have enough of this yellow yarn to make it into a shawl. Or maybe a cowl or scarf?:
There's this fun hat that I could use to eat some of my leftovers from stockings.

On a rather boring note, I've had this washcloth pattern in my queue for ages (OK, more like over 2 1/2 years). I have several skeins of leftover cotton. I could whip up quite a few this year I bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment