Thursday, July 31, 2014

My Vest!

I finally got pictures of my vest. Anna took them for me, yesterday. Thanks, Anna!


The lace panel on the back.

Mom and Dad gave me these earrings for my birthday. I saw them at a shop in Milwaukee, and I knew they would match my vest-I even had my knitting with me to check :). I didn't have the money, but I did show them to Mom. Guess what I unwrapped on my birthday?!
A close-up of the side vent and lace edges.

Look-my nails match! I didn't even plan that.

2 comments:

  1. The vest is very nice - such even knitting, Rebekah! I love that color of blue, almost looks aqua. Hard to imagine you did not plan the nails to match it. Your earrings came from Winkie's? - Start of another 50 years of Tradition ... You have a neat Mom to listen to your wishes you show her. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photography, Anna! Thanks to you both!

    ReplyDelete