Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Knitting Goals in 2014

Right now I'm knitting a pair of socks and finishing Christmas presents (carried over from 2012 no less). Hopefully, they'll be done by the end of this month.

In February, I am going to take part in the Ravellenic Games, which go on during the Olympics. I'm going to be knitting this sweater with this yarn:

Sometime after that, I think, I'm going to be knitting a design sample, but I'm not going to show anything about that now. It shall be a surprise. I guess I could show you the yarn at least:


I want to make Anna this cardigan in this yarn:
Joseph has a sweater in his future:
I have some yarn coming in the next few days to make this shawl.

This vest has been in my queue for two years and I've had the yarn for almost a year and a half:
Once I use enough of the yarn I already have (to keep with my New Year's resolution of not buying any yarn), I hope to buy some yarn to make this pullover for Mary Ann.

Those are the big ones. Plus, maybe a sweater for Kristian and one for Johnathan if I'm feeling particularly ambitious. At the moment I don't have time to post anymore (smaller) goals.

1 comment:

  1. There are many lovely knitting projects in this post. Enjoy the process of making them! :-)

    ReplyDelete